Close deals fast
get paid even faster.
No credit card required.
- Customers data categorization based on location, industry, age, gender, etc.
- Increased productivity by filtering the information based on past customer interaction with the company.
- Centralized database for better alignment and collaboration between different departments within the organization
- Capture all leads and their source and manage the funnel.
- See all Opportunities, Contacts and visits for an account in one place.
- Convert Leads to Accounts when business looks confirmed.
Quote or Proposal Management
- Automated quote and proposal generation for transparent sales eliminating uncertainty
- Quick Invoice generation based on the quotation
Reports and Dashboards
- Graphical dashboards for quick decision making
- Drill down from top to bottom to view the different aspects of the lead funnel.
- Time saving from creating and maintain spreadsheets of data.
Sales Analytics & Forecasting
- Custom reporting using quick filtration or analysis of sales data based on region, industry, time duration
- Gives more insights and transparency of sales data to help train the sales team.
- Manage all your secondary and tertiary sales orders forecasting through an efficient and transparent sales pipeline.
- Automated Tracking system to track Sales, future forecasting etc.
- Automated reminder for follow-up with prospective leads
- Customized view available to analyze the pipeline and sales.
- Create team’s daily tour plans and view them on the map
- Track team in real time on the map, see who is offline and who is not
- Faster access to company’s inventory, brochures, quotes, Order form etc
- Increase efficiency of the team by automating the task ( payment reminder, follow-up email, monthly newsletter etc)
- Schedule and prioritize the task to manage deadlines
- Centralized task management to plan resource distribution
Email Campaign & Tracking
- Automated Marketing Campaign with a click of a button
- Analysis of results using A/B Testing
- Reduce in cost and time by using various digital formats (Newsletter, Email Campaign, Promotions etc) through single platform
- Contact Management
- A Sales Team and Customer Opportunity Management
- Lead Management for Determining High-Quality Leads
- Reports and Dashboards
- Sales Analytics
- Mobile CRM
- Sales Force Automation
- Sales Forecasting
- Email Client Integration
- Workflow and Approvals
- Sales Data
- CRM Data/File Storage
- Files Sync and Share
- Inside Sales Console
- Sales Performance Management
- Marketing Automation Integration
- Chat Integration
- Call Center Automation and Integration
- Web Analytics Integration
- Support Automation
- Cloud-Based or On-Premise CRM
- Product Level Quotes
- Role-Based Views
- Testing Environment
- 3rd-Party Integrations
- Campaign Management
- Customization Options
- Email Marketing Integration
- Social Media Management Integration
- Case Management/Customer Satisfaction
Why choose a cloud-based CRM system?
Advantages of MyKumpany Cloud:
✓Centralize customer database
✓Savings on hardware cost. No Local Server, software and maintenance required.
✓have a broad view of interactions with customers
✓Real-time updates and access to sales opportunities
✓Automate task management processes such as follow-up, emails, closing sales deals on time and ensuring better service deliverance.
✓Enhance customer satisfaction and retention rates.
Easy to use
✓ GUIs and Menu to provide users with immediate, visual feedback about the effect of each action
✓ Easy migration from traditional pen and paper, a rolodex, and an Excel spreadsheet to more robust and dynamic system.
✓Industry leading sales automation features for entire business process.
✓Powerful dashboard and reporting that helps you make smarter business decisions.Data provided in real-time and can be accessed from any portal.
Contact management is the process of recording existing/new customer details and tracking their interactions with a business. With this feature, you’ll be able to collect crucial customer information and strengthen your marketing strategies when introducing new products.
this feature allows existing business to capture new customers/leads based upon location, industry, channel and interest. It improves the efficiency and productivity of Sales team to generate new business revenue, increase visibility, and improve the general attitudes of potential clients.
Quote or Proposal Management
60% of vendors have a quote or proposal management functionality. Some may argue that it’s more niche, but a large enough percentage of vendors provide it and enough companies need quote or proposal management than you think.
Reports and Dashboards
CRM dashboard is provided in the form of reports, graphs, charts and maps. A dashboard amassed data from multiple sources which is merged into an analytical report. CRM dashboards use sales and marketing analysis to enhance sales and customer satisfaction.
It is used to determine the success of a previous sales drive and forecast as well as determine how future ones will fare. Customer can run better sales campaigns in the future by analyzing the past results of campaigns.
Based on Innoppl, “65% of sales reps who have adopted mobile CRM have achieved their sales quotas while only 22% of reps using non-mobile CRM have reached the same targets.” From our survey, 90% of vendors have mobile access or a mobile-responsive site. 80% said they had an iOS app and 78% had an Android app. Every customer in today’s time wants to remain connected and have access to important business information. A mobile CRM allows users to access important business data no matter where they are. In a sense, it allows them run their business on the go.
A large part of customer relationship management is determining a metric for success. Forecasting lets you create a benchmark by which you can determine whether your results are actually on par with your efforts. You can also use this data to determine where you need to direct future efforts.
Email Campaign & Tracking
Email campaigns features allow users to create and customize their campaigns by managing it from creation to delivery. This feature gives you visibility when your email campaigns are delivered, Opened and bounced. Metrics helps to determine a campaign’s success with data-driven insights. Based on Mckinsey, email is still more effective than social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter combined.
Social media management
According to Kissmetric, “46% of social sellers hit quota compared to 38% of sales reps who don’t.” The average person spends at least two hours a day on social media. On Facebook alone, there are 1.13 billion daily active users. In today’s market, social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter etc. play very important role in brand awareness and loyalty. Information captured from comments, likes, and dislikes, among others, will give significant data to improve your marketing strategies and customer experience.
Sales people struggle to keep track and build relations while they are managing multiple leads, quotes, and deals in various stages of the sales funnel. An opportunity tracking system comes handy to build a plan to succeed getting more deals and increasing your ability to stay organized.
Every customer should have a well defined process which consists of various tasks to be followed by each individual of the organization. Mykumpany helps effectively organize and manage tasks by using functions such as task creation, planning and assignment, tracking and reporting. The reports generated assist the management in analyzing the overall efficiency of an individual, department or organization.
apps in the suite
platform to access all
Try MyKumpany for 7 days, for free!
Millions of people around the world have already made xPider the place where their works happens.
No credit card required